Why your online store is not ranked high by google search? And so your online store only appears on the 20th page of Google results ? It’s not the end of the world if you follow our 4 tips. You’ll soon see your e-store move into pole position !
How to Seo with PrestaShop 1.7:
1.Optimize your tags
Tags are bits of text present in the html code which are read and digested by Google and other search engines’ spider robots. They are used to define and categorize your site, and evaluate which search terms are relevant to your site.
Don’t forget the Title tag : the title of the page. It contains text which appears in blue in pages and Google results. It provides important information for the site visitor but also for the search engines. It should be written so as to encourage future visitors to click on your link. The title should be succinct (between 5 and 10 words, roughly 60 characters) and use your name and the key words for your business activity.
You should optimize each page of your site with its own title that includes the name of your company and a summary of the page contents.
With Prestashop 1.7 has support tags Seo. You need to enter the full information in the Seo tab in the product and page.
2. Using Blog and writing content
Why you need blog? A blog is a very efficient way of producing content. And search engines love new content, which shows that the site is active. By inserting the right key words in your articles, you can perform miracles. And kill two birds with one stone, as this is also a good way to communicate with your customers.
- You can using module SmartBlog.
3. Optimize speed load site
- Enable Compress Css and Js in config.
- Disable Debug.
- Optimize image product, image category, image blog. (can you follow : https://kraken.io/web-interface).
- Enable Cache.
4. Using Prestashop theme support SEO better.
PrestaShop theme support SEO better must meet the following:
- Support full tag Seo : h1, h2, h3, meta-description, meta-title ……
- Design support convert Sale effective.
- Support Structured Data Google (https://search.google.com/structured-data/testing-tool/)
- No bug validator html (check https://validator.w3.org/)