What’s new in this version
A lot of bugs have been fixed from previous versions that customers have emailed notification to us. One of the most common issues customers reported was that the CSS compile issue could not change the theme colors, so the new version has been fixed. In addition, our customers also notice the icons “Add to Cart“, “Wishlist“, “Quick view” can not be disnable on Home, Category page …
Many of the problems we have overcome will are listed below :
- [Fix] Lots of bug reported by customer
- [Fix] Compile CSS ( change color, font )
- [Fix] Config show/hiden wishlist, add to cart, quick view icon
- [Fix] Social link configure
- [Fix] Do not “Add to Cart” when items out stock
- [Fix] Question mark icons are hidden ( when add new product )
- [Fix] Smartblog does not work correctly on PHP 7.2
- [Fix] Compatible with prestashop 184.108.40.206
- [Fix] Page “search” does not display pagination
- [Fix] Vinova Theme configurator
- [Fix] jscomposer ( Visual Composer module )
We also receive many customer notification emails, after Compile CSS they receive an error message:
Oops! An Error Occurred
The server returned a "500 Internal Server Error".
Something is broken. Please let us know what you were doing when this error occurred. We will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
After checking, we found that their server configuration is not in accordance with Prestashop’s documentation. You need to change memory_limit = 256MB or preferably = 512MB ( Default server parameter is 128MB )
How upgrade to Nuranium version 1.1.1
We have a list of files and folder that have been changed in the new package. Please copy and replace the old files & folder according to the path we will list below :
Note: If you have customized some of the files we changed, please backup this file, after replacing the old file, you need to copy all the parts you have changed and paste them into the new file.